Thursday, February 9, 2012

a JOURNALIST's DIARY

Chapter 1

Day 1



Dear friend,

                Today was my first day on job; my first day in my dream career. I’m a journalist now!!

Felt so much warmth and happiness to be on the floor of the world’s well known newspaper building. They got wonderful infrastructure, amazed and proud to be a part of it.

The editor sir is so friendly; didn’t expect such a great man to be so simple. A great and respected man talking to me; wow! It felt so great. Feeling like I’m something.

Got a new project exclusively for me

‘Jobs in private sector’

Krishnan sir (the editor) told me that this is an evaluation project.  This is my chance to prove myself, have to do it perfectly “First impression is the best impression”. Have a long day tomorrow.


Gud nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment